1. Where are you from?
I grew up in Hawaii, but my job is based in Ohio.
2. What’s the most flattering thing anyone has ever said about
That I get the job done.
3. The ladies out there are dying to know, what’s your idea of a
My perfect woman would be someone generous, sincere, kind, honest, and who is devoted to me.
4. What is the pet name for the love of your life?
The only love I had before I met Jackie Reeves, was my job. She is my beloved.
5. What is your biggest fear?
That the bad guy gets away. I would not be my salt in beans if that happened.
6. Is there anything you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t done? (and Why haven’t you done it?)
After meeting Jackie, all I want to do is be the perfect husband and future father. I was a confirmed bachelor until Jackie came along.
7. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to someone? Why?
Kill them, because I had no other choice.
8. Here is the can of whip cream I promised you. What are you planning on doing with it?
Put it all over Jackie, and then remove it in the nicest way.
9. If you had complete and total control over anyone, what would you have them do?
Sheriff Brown. I would have made him act like a decent and upstanding law officer instead of the arrogant and incompetent officer he is.
10. You seem a little tense. Is something bothering you?
Sheriff Brown’s rude and uncaring attitude toward the case hit a nerve with me and I punched his lights out.
I hope your hand’s ok….
11. Where can we find out more about your life?
You can find Murder Most Foul on LULU.
Wicked Intentions, A paranormal/mystery anthology can be found
The Crime of the Century on blackrosewriting.com
~ Connect with Author JoAnne Myers ~
Find her on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/joanne.myers.927
Author website http://www.booksandpaintingsbyjoanne.com